EADV Tattoo Campaign
This year the EADV decided to re-launch the tattoo campaign and focus on producing new materials, which will target young people of the ages 18-25, who might be thinking of getting a tattoo. The goal was to convey the following messages, using relevant language, appropriate tones/feelings and images that people of this age can relate to:
- Getting a tattoo should be a well thought decision and not a spontaneous one;
- what the tattoo will depict should be considered carefully and the decision should not be impulsive;
- it is of the utmost importance to choose a tattoo studio, which will follow all proper hygiene tools and not the first one you find available;
- tattoos might cause adverse effects on the skin;
- removing a tattoo might be painful and is expensive, and finally,
- tattoo regret is common
This resulted in a video, which you can see here: https://www.eadv.org/campaigns/5
The video was made using relevant language, appropriate tones/feelings and images that people of this age can relate to.
Funding for this video came from the EADV, with the support of the ESTP.